The Management Book describes the Integrated Management System applied at the company, compliant with the requirements of BRC/IoP v.4, PN-EN ISO 9001:2008, PN-N-18001: 2004, PN-EN ISO 14001: 2004, PN-EN ISO 22000: 2005 standards.
The Integrated Management System addresses the following scope::
Production of flexible packaging materials for the food industry and hygiene products through flexographic printing, varnishing and cutting as well as customizing packaging for food products.
The highest quality of products and satisfaction of Customers are achieved through:
• flexibility in the approach to Customers’ expectations and complexity of services
• expanding the scope of production and increasing efficiency of the applied technology
• application of modern production methods based on the latest global trends
• ensuring total health and hygiene safety of our products based on implemented and constantly developed quality systems:
PN EN ISO 9001:2008; ISO 22000:2005; ISO 14001:2004; PN-N-18001:2004
• awareness and full approval of the Policy of the Integrated Management System by all employees
• regular verification of the Policy of the Integrated Management System regarding its usefulness
• managing the environment as one of the priorities and key factors for sustainable development of the company
• ensuring the personnel with systematic training increasing their qualifications to understand the applied OHS matters and their role in the system managing safety and work hygiene
The Policy of the Integrated Management System of our Organization sets strategic directions for the company’s development, and its implementation is guaranteed by the implemented and improved Integrated Management System fulfilling the requirements of the standards oriented towards meeting requirements of our Customers. We promote quality awareness at all levels of the Organization as ensuring quality is a task of each and every one of our employees.