KB FOLIE POLSKA Sp. z o.o. prepares graphic materials for printing at their own professional DTP studio.
Preparing graphic materials for flexographic printing:
Many years of experience of graphic designers in conversion of graphic products to our technology and their comprehensive knowledge of graphics programs:
- six independent MAC workstations
- ART PRO graphics platform
- ICC profiling
- RIP Nexus
- production of printing plates in the digital technology
- In-round technology (seamless)
- FLEXO HD
Processing of graphic materials involves the following stages:
- evaluation of graphic materials concerning quality and compliance with requirements of the studio
- preparing an initial pdf document and sending it to the Customer to confirm compliance of the graphic design
- conversion of the graphic design to the flexographic printing technology
- making a contract proofer being a maximum possible simulation of the design print on the printing machine
- the process of the Customer’s approval
- performance of the electronic assembly of the printing plate
Flexographic printing is a technique of convex printing using flexible printing plates which allows printing on absorbent printing surfaces. Concerning quality and efficiency, flexographic printing...
Flexographic UV printing is a technique which involves curing the ink with UV radiation. This method allows the highest quality of print to be achieved. FLEXO UV constitutes one of three basic printing...